Disability insurance works when you can’t. It can give you tax-free monthly income to help pay expenses if an illness or accident stops you from working.
Payments replace part of your paycheque each month.
Guaranteed Guaranteed rates for your coverage until age 65.
Personalized Customize your plan to suit your personal needs.
How does it work?
* Choose the amount you want and add optional benefits to customize your coverage.
* Pay your monthly premium.
* File a claim if you become disabled.
* Receive your monthly payments when the waiting period ends. The waiting period is the number of days from the date you’re disabled until the benefit start date.
* Your payments stop when your benefit period ends or you return to work.